- Hunter College’s Research Toolkit has activities, assignments and resources for each step of the research process. Also includes a Faculty Guide.
- Information Literacy Resources @ CUNY has a wide variety of guides and tutorials created by CUNY librarians.
Outside of the CUNY community
- CORA: Community of Online Research Assignments. Borrow/adapt an assignment from CORA, or deposit your own great assignments into CORA.
- MERLOT II: Multimedia Educational Resources for Learning and Online Teaching. Similar to CORA but with online teaching tools.
- Oakleaf, M. (2009), “The Information Literacy Instruction Assessment Cycle.” Journal of Documentation.
- Assessments of Information Literacy, as compiled by Jon Muller, author Authentic Assessment Toolbox.
- Hunter College’s Office of Assessment’s Toolbox with items ranging from sample learning outcomes to resources on formative assessment.
- CUNY Libraries Conference: Reinventing Libraries, Reinventing Assessment: Proceedings (2014).